[Dailydrool] Buttercup, OEBE Maven of Mischief

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:31:27 PDT 2009

Deer Roland Duke of Ears, sir,

    I already wuz named when my pawents/swaves adopted me from BHRA.

Dey sed since I was 3 years old, dey would leave my name da same.

    Fank you so much for habing your swave put my name in da OEBE book. My mama can teww yu, I am keeping up da activities dat hewped me get into da OEBE.

    We live in Gleason, Tennessee. Dat's in da Norf West Part of TN.

Signed,

Buttercup ob Dog Woods Farm, OEBE Maven of Mischief