[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Hound Rescue has 10 new puppies

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Sep 3 18:06:16 PDT 2009

Today Phoebe who came from the puppy mill where we took in 52 Bassets in
Arizona gave birth today to 10 puppies.  They won't be ready for many months
for adoption but if you live in Arizona we have others you can adopt apply
at www.azbassetrescue.com <http://www.azbassetrescue.com/>    Enjoy the
photos folks!  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114090
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114090&id=690906173&l=557b49268b>
&id=690906173&l=557b49268b

Donate today to help with the 52 Bassets from the mill and these 10 new
puppies!  www.azbassetrescue.com <http://www.azbassetrescue.com/>  and
scroll down to the puppy mill story and click on paypal or mail a check to
AZBHR, Puppy Mill Dogs, P O Box 3056, Gilbert AZ 85299

AZBHR has 10 adult dogs waiting to come to the rescue and we need foster
homes so if you are in Arizona and can help we'd love you to foster!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009

Spreading Drool One Basset at a Time!

Over 1,200 dogs saved

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Ball 2009 - Celebrating 10 Years with Silent, Live Auction and Dinner
in Scottsdale www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Merchandise:

www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*

www.zazzle.com/tomakeadiffference Bassets, Bloodhounds with Cancer Ribbons
to benefit Breast Cancer and AZBHR

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings