[Dailydrool] Happy Labor Day Weekend

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:54:07 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note t say hello. We have been staying up with
teh drool, just not writing much lately. But we think of everyone daily and
send drool to all in need. Healing drool to ailing hounds and humans and
heart healing drool to those who are missing a hound.

Its been Hot Hot Hot in San Diego so the boys have only been getting walks
in the morning or evening and to top it off I fell on our staircase and
broke or badly bruised by tailbone so they've been getting even less walks.
They are not happy, to say the least. Lol. But with the long weekend and
cooler weather ahead, I'm sure they'll be spoiled like usual this labor day.

Anyway, back to work. We send much love and drool to all, especially
Daphneyland and others who are enduring the fire conditions just north of
us.

Kacy w/cowboy and rupert

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112