[Dailydrool] National Breed Club's Code of Ethics

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Fri Sep 4 15:34:39 PDT 2009

This is from the American Bloodhound Club's Code of Ethics that each member
must sign. Just an FYI....seems there's no such thing signed by BHCA
members?? I may be wrong as I dropped my membership after over 10 years  a
while ago. I just think it's a good thing to include in the ehics of any
breed club.

"I agree that if any Bloodhound on whose papers I am shown as either the
breeder or co-breeder becomes a part of any breed rescue program, that upon
written notification either I will assume financial responsibility for those
Bloodhound expenses to which I agree and assist the Rescue Chairperson in
finding suitable placement, or I will resume custody of the Bloodhound."

Melissa

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org