[Dailydrool] Tulip ATB

BRYAN MARTINEZ brymart at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 4 23:45:24 PDT 2009

Tulip's pain and suffering ended this morning at 222.....
.I was about to administer yet another squirt of nasal spray up her
nose.....when her mannerisms told me she was close....so I lay my
hands on her head and told her it was alright ....it was time to
go ....to just release...
I told her tearfully that I would meet her at the bridge with my
beloved Susie and that we will be together forever.....and after a few
minutes .....she just died

I want to thank everyone who emailed their support and advice to us