[Dailydrool] help: total ear ablation

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 10:30:06 PDT 2009

Friends, my parents' cocker spaniel is up for a total ear ablation.  Poor Chelsea has suffered so many ear infections.  Blue Power cleared up some of the problems, but there's always something else.  I really don't want Chelsea to have to go through that surgery!

Do any of you know of a natural solution?  Her problem, according to the vet, is that she has a bunch of polyps growing down in this one ear.  The surgery may be the only solution, but I wanted to ask the expertise of the Droolers.  I know this is also a common basset problem.

Please send Drool/suggestions/articles/your own experience to Mary Sue at msscott42 at suddenlink.net .  Thank you!

Susan, Gigi & Beau,
still missing Sophie ATB and Jolie, Babes Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies, ATB