[Dailydrool] our new addition

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 19:50:43 PDT 2009

Greetings;

So glad to see that CA wildfire seems further away DapADPan>;neyNolandll the drool from

us droodrools the Rainbow Bridge must have done it :)   I know my Nellie was

probably thinking "I could do a couple good wee wee'sweesthat ought to do it."  I

swear I knew how that dog thought.

Please observe with me  A Moment of Glory with reverence  --

May I announce the "gotcha day" of my first Grandson

Sir Geoffrey Hall Brigance,ptember 1,pt ember

A nutty and dear friend of mine got him as a gift for my daughter Jessica.

I never planned on being a Grandma THIS early in life, although my oldest daughter

is turning 24 in a few days.  Guess the times they are a changin.

changingis is the first basset puppy we have ever had.  I thought it was better to stay with the

adult rescues, and mainly because I know I don't have the patience a puppy needs.  Or so I

thought.  My daughter is doing most of the work and my son helps.   I just want and

laugh and throw papertowels at thepaper towels leakage just after I scream because it

is on the carpet and of course it does not stay new long....

I must remember that his love is worth more than the carpet.  And his smell.......

All those antics that I've read here on the Drool through the years are true.  He is

just IT and he knows it.  And that is the way it is supposed to be.

Drool in all in need and warmth to everyone,

Jaime & family

Portland, Oregon

Sir Geoffrey Hall Brigance, puppy & master <br>
Jessica the frazzled mommy

The white cats "oh no, why did you do this

Quigley, Ruby, Nellie ATB loved each day