[Dailydrool] GABR Waddle

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:44:39 PDT 2009

I really hate doing this.
When I was a kid I was not allowed to sell girl scout cookies because "nice"
little girls did not go door to door for anything. (I wasn't allowed to go
to hockey games, either, or the dragstrip-- same reasons) "Nice" girls wore
slips so when I was all grown and had children of my own, Mother would have
a fit when we got ready to go out to dinner and I did not have a slip on. I
had to wear one of hers or we didn't go.
This is basset related.
So now here we come up on the GABR Waddle and I have a FirstGiving page and
I have not told anyone because I hate doing this part.
Times are tough and I don't know about you, but I have precious little to
hand out, and so I hate to ask, but if anyone is so inclined, the Boys would
appreciate it, and we are hoping to see everyone there.

http://www.firstgiving.com/beverlyszaton

MomPerson, Nigel, Llewis, Conley (who hasn't a clue) and even Cooper, who is
not allowed.