[Dailydrool] Emma the Delicate Diva's Momma Beth

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Sep 6 13:07:27 PDT 2009

Deer Emma and Emma's MomSlave,

Me frend we is thinkin ob ya an a prayin hawd dat ya feelin bedder soon.  We glad ya Momma Beth gunna take ya to da spechulus an git to da bottom ob dis.  Me no can hab me hero Warrior Deeba feelin bad.  Youz tell dem vet peeplez get da job done or da Dog House Gang gunna come  an gib em dat wat fur.  Dey no wanna be facin dis gang speshully if'n da Empawess Ruby Doo wit we.  Youz gotz impawtant bidness to do, wat wit dat knucklehead Brudder Elwood so dey needin to be gittin to git buzy.

Me lubs ya.  We a droolin up da a healin storm an sennin it ya way.  Git ready fur drool showerz.  Slobbery kisses to ya Momma.  We noze her be a worryin.
Nelly Belle ob Da Dog House Gang

Beth,

I read your post on seizures.  Tucker(ATB) had grand mal and partial complex seizures.  When he had a focul or a partial seizure the movements were never the same.  Sometimes he would have a head bob or head turning, stick his tongue out, lift a paw, smacking or licking his lips, etc then would follow up with a totally different movement before he came out of it.  The one thing that stayed consistent was not responding to voice or loud noises and the vacant state.  As a seizure moves along the pathway it will affect different motor areas which explains the change in movements.

I am praying for you and Emma.  I hope the vets get to the bottom of this very soon and it is something easily taken care of.   Being single myself I know how important the Drool is to me.  Not all my friends (or men) seem to know how important my kidz are to me.

Gentle Belly Rubs to Emma and comforting hugs for you.
Karen and the Dog House Gang