[Dailydrool] scrapebook percale bedding, canine patttern, including a basset

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:01:28 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Prayers and healing drool to all in need.
The other day, my sister gave me her "The Comfort Store" catalogue, and she showed me some lovely linens.    From what I can tell from the photo of the sheets, the basset is very recognizable, and there is maybe a schnauzer and maybe an airedale.  There are probably more breeds, also, but I couldn't make it out in the photo.
Just a FYI,
Peace, love and drool,
Jackie and the herd