[Dailydrool] Lettuce eating

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 04:46:10 PDT 2009

Our Jane loves lettuce, but only the Romaine kind. she ldevours the crunchy
base of the lettuce. Give her the fluffy leaves, and she turns up her nose.

Cabbage is another great favorite with both her and Bel. I have to keep them
out of the kitchen when I slice up the stuff, or they will pester me
constantly. Jane used to counter cruise for these things, but since she is a
truly mature lady, at twelve, she's more or less stopped doing that.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets