[Dailydrool] The Nose

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 09:02:01 PDT 2009

Flash is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to THE nose.  Living with him we are used to not being able to hold drinks in our hands or know that if our hands are anywhere near him he is will take the opportunity.  In one quick movement he will put his nose under your wrist and try to flip it back over on to his head.  This was nearly a disaster for my father who was visiting and drinking hot coffee.  Luckily the coffee went on my dad and not Flash's eyes.  The other day I was sitting on the floor with my left arm straight out supporting me and he walked under the arm as if it was put there for hugging him.  He even was successful in teaching this trick to my friend's 100 pound great dane when she was dog sitting Flash for a week.  She wasn't happy to say the least but her dog was.
May the force of the Nose be with you.
Laura, Flash and Ryu