[Dailydrool] Canine Cognitive disorder

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 14:40:48 PDT 2009

Patty,

Was the medication maybe called Anipryl? If so, my parents had good results with their senior hound (12 years), Daisy. It did not reverse her existing cognitive issues, but it did keep it from getting worse so that the last year of her life was much better than it would have been.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB