[Dailydrool] French calendars - Robert, Debbie from Ontario

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Sep 9 23:12:11 PDT 2009

Bone-jour!  Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves
in France.

We have to write to you cuz da mum, nice as she is, is a bit scatty.
Her new 'puter is fine but till she works out how it works properly
she does tend to lose things.  We tell you, if she just trusted us
we'd help her out but, alas, she insists on plodding along alone
<sigh>  Anyways, she has lost some emails (are you surprised?). Please
can Debbie of Ontario BH rescue get in touch with her, and Robert (we
think it was Robert who was interested in our calendars).  Thanks.

Our French rescue calendar 2010 has arrived and it looks good.  So, if
anyone is interested we'd be delighted to send you photos (well, we
can try).  All the hounds in there are those rescued by our Rescue, Un
Coeur sous l'Oreille, and there are some beautiful houndies in there.
Sadly, we are not allowed to be in it (we were rescued before) even
though we do say so ourselves, it would have been much beautifuller if
our pictures were in there .... <sigh>

We do not write that often, but please know that we are thinking and
drooling for all the houndies who are sick and for those people who's
houndies have gone to the Bridge.

Hugs and lurps to you all

Misses P & P