[Dailydrool] Fw: RE: Thank you Sheryl

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Thu Sep 10 16:22:09 PDT 2009

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, RAY WERTZ <johannamrstreez at verizon.net> wrote:

From: RAY WERTZ <johannamrstreez at verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Thank you Sheryl
To: tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 7:10 PM

Thank you Sheryl for relating you story.
It helped me a great deal..I went through the same thing with my vet & my boy Baron (atb).
when it was time to let him go we were all crying (inc. the vet & tech) they said it would be best if I said goodbye to him & left..because it might be very upsetting to me (I heard something about his veins)..he was very sick with Addisons & had crashed 2x earlier the same week.I tried to explain to the vet that I promised Baron I would be with him...

It still hurts to talk about him...he's was a rescue 12 yrs old a beautiful tri-colored long-haired bassey boy..I found the DD & joined to help me deal with his passing...we later adopted an ebony black bass-a-door....that I'm sure Baron sent to us..to keep us smiling &
on our toes always watching his antics...she's a very loyal girl, Lucy

Thanks again,
JohannaMama