[Dailydrool] Baby and Chopper

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:20:42 PDT 2009

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby are sending lots of drool to Baby and Chopper to get rid of the fleas and whatever else and just get to live like a basset should.  We are also sending drool for the family who had to give them up.  Is there any way to help them directly or indirectly?  It breaks my heart to think that little boy who has so little, now has lost his pets too.  My boys would have been lost without their furry friends when they were little.  Nic would be now even though he would never let on.  Even the one who "is afraid of all dog hair" massages and rubs bellies when he thinks I don't see.

Drool to any who need it and we'll even throw in a boatload of cat hair.  They produce more than the dogs.

The girls, the boys and the mom