[Dailydrool] Companies, toebonez and gasbombz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 17:21:16 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hey we hab sunshinez dis weekend, an we hab da companiez. Auntie Pam, whut be Momma to Henry an Thema come on to town and com and see all ob we. She bring me specul treetz and I share wif Brudder Jake, she gib belly rubz and we hab berry nice time. Auntie pam and Momma do da chat chat chat, dey hab lunch, and it nice dey. We fank Aunite Pam fur comin to bisit, an we hopin she be a comin agin real soon.

Well now letz see, we been real quiet dis weekend cause we hab companies in an out all weekend. It be kinda like fresh meet fur da Brudders, an affter whut heppin on Frydey, it be bout time summfin good heppin.

Yep Momma tookz me to see Doc. It alweyz nice to go on ober dere see me gurlz, Amanda whut check in da Brudder she gib me huggerz and all da odder girlz come on by sey hey da Brudder Elwood. It nice until youze go behind dem doorz. I go thru dem doorz and when I come out I ain't got no toebonez. Doc dun snapped dem rite off, course da Brudder git da knock out cause ain't no bodie a touching me toebones---Auntie Sandi youze got dem earflaps up???

Well I git home, Elder Clara hab to do da sniffy frum me snooter to me tailpipe, why she ebbin gib me a liddel kissy, but she gittin liddel soft in da brain. and Brudder Elwood beery sleepy. I sit rite dere and fall ober. I lay down an me headbone hit da floor. Momma now upset, she call on ober to Doc and seyz hey dere Miss Christy, it be da Brudder, he a fallin on ober all ober da place.

Momma git put on da hold.

Miss Christy com on back and seys he gonna be liddel loopy fur a few hourz, but he be otay.

So da next dey I otay. Cept I gotz a case ob da gasbombers. I gibbin dem to Elder Clara whut be a storie in herzself. I sab dat fur tomorrow nite.

We sey Drool to all in need, welcomes to da new houndies, welcome back to some ob our faborte droolerz whut we be a missin, and Deeba , we glad youze a feelin better, cause da Brudder gonna gib youze a go real soon---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts