[Dailydrool] Amanda Lynn

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 13 20:27:32 PDT 2009

I just wanted to send a "thank you" out to everyone who has sent prayers,
good wishes and drool our way.  On Friday afternoon, Amanda Lynn got her
stitches removed from her bladder surgery.

Her incision looks like it's healing perfectly and the blood that was in her
urine after the surgery appears to have cleared up.  In addition, she is off
all antibiotics.

Around the 1st of the month, I have to bring in a urine sample and they'll
check for blood, the ph of her urine, any indication of stone formations,
and/or infections.  Hopefully that will all be negative.

It has been a very long and scary trial - for her AND her Mom and Dad...
Thankfully, all appears to be finally going well...

Thank you all again.

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns