[Dailydrool] Shampoo, Bud the hippiest hound, Ms Becky and lots ob other stuff too.

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 14 11:36:55 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone

Shampoos - After a doggie shampoo kept my beloved Xaxa awake during a whole night, scratching, we tried the good ol'e Head and Shoulders, yes, human shampoo. We used it then and Xaxa is always smelling delicious, his hair is soft and shiny and his dandruff and scratching is way better. So, here is a hint of a good smell basset shampoo.

Barney- Congratulations Barney boy! We were always your fans, you look always so cute. Congrats to his momma too. Hope Woofstock was happy fur all.

Drool as a family healing place- It sure is. Here we laugh and cry together, and we understand each other because we all feel so close to our basset (and non basset too) babies. So all of us can feel free to share our stories. Some funny, some sad and most of them very inspiring.

Ms Becky - I was honored to have met her. So cute, so sweet and determined, and so elegant using her pearls. Unfortunately she needed to leave us and won't be part of this year waddle. Georgie, your son should be smacked in the bottom, who says 15 is too old, right? I totally agree with you. There is no "too old" to live. See our Justin from South Africa...he is 17! I hope my Xaxa boy goes this long, or longer, who knows. He is, thank God, 13 and well. He will never be in time to leave and if you love a dog,(and God knows Georgie loves her Ms Becky forever and a lot) you know what I mean. Shame on your son!

I've been too complicated with stuff (call it life) lately so I've missed the drool a lot...how's our characters (Brudder Elwood, Deeba, Elder Clara, Cnly, Nigel and Lewis, the great Morse, Cowboy and Rupert, Angela Basset, Cakie, Fifi and Mimi le Pew and all da others doing? Anything I missed? Hope everyone is healthy and enjoying the end of summer (or end of winter in south hemisphere). Missed you all.
Here Xaxa and Violeta are well. Missing their daddy who is visiting his mother but they are well.

Lub and Drool to all
Virginia, Xaxa (I lub daddy and I'm hungry) and Violeta ( where is MY daddy?is he here? is he I heard?)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau