[Dailydrool] Uh Oh

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:12:52 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel. MomPerson maddern wet c at at!! She so mad she eyeballs rolling
redfireansmoke an she hair on end an she ...oh wow she mad. She not mad at
we. Thank yew fore small favers.

See hear whut happent.
I ain't bin trekkin forebber. MomPerson enner me in a TDX test. I gets in,
big surprise to start wif. So we gots 10 days to git it beke in da groofe.
MomPerson goes out befor she go see dat Jim fing. Lay two treks. Put in she
flegs an da liddel pins so she see da trek but she no rite it down, she
member rite? RITE. (Dis like spectin Conley member not get on da counter.)
(Dis like...well nebbermind.)
Enyways she put in da artikels but no goodies cuz a da yallerjakets. Dey
gits on da bate an den sting we. She lay treks den go toJim figgerin by da
time she done da trek aged ok. So affer Jim she pickt me up an we goes.

We walks to da firss startin stake. It windy. Grass short an a liddel dry.
Bin a long time, y'nose? Put my beyootiful, delikate blek nosie down an
snifferoo. Dis way..no..dat wa..mebbe ober here...whut dis...dis da trek?
ober here mebber....uh.......Oh ok I gots it, dis way an off I goes
MomPerson NONONONON, Nigel come beke come beke. She point me nudder way.
(When she lern?)
I says no ober here.
She say no, ober HERE.
I goes her way. She dead in da wadder wrong wrong wrong but I goes her way
anyway an den it happent!
About a haff a block ahed come dis man wif two big doggies, won a Niglish
sedder an one a Nirish sedder dey bouncin an hiya fivin all ober are trek!
Rite on it. Pissin on da fleg an da guy greb a narticle an wave it round.
MomPerson yellin
NO NO PLEASE THOSE ARE OUR TRACKING ARTICLES,PLEASE DONT TOUCH THEM DONT
TAKE THEM! and he yell YOU MEENS DIS? an gib it to da two dogs to play
tuggie wiff. Den he toss it aside an run wif da dogs to da flags an two more
narticles he greb an play wiff and by den I cant telly'all whut da MomPerson
saying an she none too quite about it needer. All dem fourlegged words she
nose, an a few more she strung togedder. Sumfin in dere about cuttin off
body parts too. Boy. She mad.

She go stomping roun pickin up whut leff ob our treks. I culdnt meke hed nor
tail ob enyof it, to be honest. Juss when I think I done found it there be
piss all ober the track, good fresh stuff, an I get all innerested in dat an
MomPerson, she not trekkin enymore enyways are articles all soggy wiff dog
jooce.

It bin awhile now she startin to seddel down but sum days I wishes we hadda
crate for SHE!