[Dailydrool] Rescued stray "Gracie" needs more courage

patricia smith lovepats at msn.com
Wed Sep 16 12:42:53 PDT 2009

Anyone have the experience of training a timid basset?  We are considering rescuing another (of course he'll be "George") in hopes the pack mentality will help.  We've had Gracie since December and she is still afraid of thunder (we live in Florida) and various things outside.  We are trying the 'Dog Whisperer" approach with some success, but wonder if someone out there has fist hand experience.
Love, Pat