[Dailydrool] GABR Waddle

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:18:37 PDT 2009

It's hard to believe it's finally here!  The GABR waddle is this weekend!
We're so excited!  We want to once again invite all our Drool friends to
come by & say hello.  Bring a chair & enjoy the shade of the canopies too!
We'll be easy to find.  I have been in touch with the coordinators & we will
be set up at the end of vendor row, near the memorial wall.  This past year
I have invested in my own canopies, so we won't be sitting under tents with
long legged dogs on them.  (Last year I borrowed them from my employer & the
tents have SIU Saluki's printed on them.)  This year they will be green with
the Droolers Welcome sign hanging from them.
For those of you who haven't attended, it is a great weekend!  The GABR
volunteers really go all out to make this a great weekend for both hounds &
humans!
Please come by & visit with Romeo, Juliet & new this year Buster!
Can't wait to pet so many bellies!
Lisa aka PetMom