[Dailydrool] Runaway Undies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:03:26 PDT 2009

I found my new white  bra next to a sock in the living room. Actually, John
found it.
We picked it up and it was very very damp. Soggy, really.
We asked Conley if he knew what had happened.

He said the bra and the sock were running away, and he caught them and he
stopped them because he knew I would want them.
He said the bra fought valiently but he subdued it. He said it grabbed his
ear with a tennakul. (We think he meant "tentacle") He said then the sock
tried to get away and he grabbed it and shook it until he broke it's spirit.
Then he came in my room,got on my bed and went to sleep.

Hmmmmm.
MomPerson