[Dailydrool] Emma/Beth comment

Katherine Lenore bassetlover536 at live.com
Fri Sep 18 23:19:58 PDT 2009

Dear Beth;

I hope Emma gets well before your friend returns, ideal of course.

I just had to pipe in and say that with our Maggie, and now with Gilligan,
that I would never EVER put that kind of "don't call me" attachment on a
pet sitting situation, even though you both seem to be very close.

And, I'm sorry that this has brought up your own pain over your
Blueberry's passing.    If I had a $100 bill to take a bet on, I'd go
with what another person already said, and that is, bassets communicate
with their "owners" and I find it hard to believe that this friend of yours
knew nothing was wrong.  If I wore your shoes (and no one else besides
you does) I'd call the lady and let her be informed.  She is responsible.

Bless your journey through this hard time.  You are a true friend, especially
for looking out for Emma's best interests.   That takes guts to do all that
you have done so far.  Real courage.  Please give yourself some credit for
that.

As everyone here says: healing drool to Emma and to you!!

Katy Lenore
Alan, Rebecca & Susan
Gilligan the basset
Maggie--forever loved