[Dailydrool] Fw: Re: Emma who was waiting for her Mom to come ... (Daily Drool)

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 05:43:06 PDT 2009

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, RAY WERTZ <johannamrstreez at verizon.net> wrote:

From: RAY WERTZ <johannamrstreez at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Emma who was waiting for her Mom to come ... (Daily Drool)
To: Hinchliffe at aol.com
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 8:42 AM

Dearest Beth..you are a truly loving & amazing person.
Dear Sweet Emma is on her way to the bridge surrounded by your soft blanket of love & engulfed in pure drool from all who never met her or you but have embraced you both in the purest of love, care & light....

Don't fret..you did everything perfectly, it was motivated by pure love...
Don't worry about your friends return, I think everything worked out the way it was meant too.  A person could not ask for a better friend.

Pls post as often as you can. & we will get you through your friends return.
Pls e-mail me (off-line) your phone # if you feel like a phone call.....

Sad Ahroos & may you be engulfed in heart-healing drool to mend your broken heart,
Houndie gentle hugs,
JohannaMama to Lucy & Susie
and Baron & DaisyMae (forever together, sharing a cloud atb)