[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 76, Issue 12

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 19 18:53:43 PDT 2009

I wanted to remind everyone the Corvette raffle drawing is coming this Sunday so far Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc. has made $230.00 from sales from our website and thank anyone who bought tickets, we have been in need of some serious funds this $230.00 will help but we have had a lot of dogs into the vet for yearly shots and our bill is mounting so if anyone wants to buy more tickets or donate to help us with our vet bills go to our website at    wmbri.org       hope one of you wins the corvette!