[Dailydrool] Emma

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 19:48:27 PDT 2009

Beth,
I'm just so sorry this had to happen with you...I really wish she had told
you to call her if anything happened to Emma.  I know I would never leave
my pets with someone without having them contact me if something h  appens.
I know you did the right thing...you had no choice....but you  shouldn't
have had to go through such an emotional ordeal by  yourself.   I hope your
friend realizes that you probably suffered  more than Emma.

Please let me know how your friend reacts.

Your friend,
  Esther