[Dailydrool] Rubber Broom

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Sep 20 05:01:43 PDT 2009

Suz,

We totally agree with you, those rubber brooms are wonderful!  We're on brooms # 3 and 4 since we wore the first two out a couple of years ago. They are great for grabbing dog hair off the wood and tile floors, they really scrub the kitchen floor if you use a little soap and water, and then the squeegee part gets the floor really dry. We also have one for outside, and it makes an easier job of getting the fall leaves piled together on our front walk, as well as pulling gravel back where it belongs when Frank does his "El Toro" imitation and spreads it all across the walk <g>

Nancy, owned by Sweet Ol' Sarah and Frank the Tank

Suz wrote "Years ago I bought a rubber broom, but then I got my Dyson so never really used it.  I can't use my Dyson right now b/c it scares Nancy too much.  So I decided to try the rubber broom....and it is WONDERFUL.  It picks everything up with the first try.  It does as well as the Dyson with not much more effort.

Here is a link to see what it looks like....  http://www.simplygoodstuff.com/rubber_brooms.htm  "