[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Sep 21 02:44:35 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

On Sunday Justin was telling us that Emma who has just left for the
bridge has arrived safely. She was telling all the houndies how lucky
she was to have had Momma Beth take care and look after her in her final
days down here. Now that she has regained her health and feeling like a
buppy again, she will forever be looking over both her Momma's. Once
again Emma is saying thank you, thank you for all the kindness and love
you have showed me. In her memory Emma has told all the hounds at the
bridge and down here especially the seniors that she wants her Momma
Beth to stop crying and continue to share her love and kindness with the
humans and houndies especially the seniors who have not yet gone to the
bridge.

The slaves could be home late tonight they have to pick up people at the
airport. We are looking forward to more guests to look after
unfortunately we do not know if its one week or one day as the call came
through when the slaves deserted us to go to mass on Sunday night and
they only received a message to collect at airport. The slaves are
hoping that there will be no delays at the arrivals customs section.
This means that Jade and I will get a treat with dinner tonight. Hope it
is Kentucky spiced wings.

PW Justin and Jade life is not easy

Slave's  johnathan and William.