[Dailydrool] Real estate drool please

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 12:01:00 PDT 2009

I posted that I was looking for our new house and trying to find a place for myself and all the droolers.....the property I was working on was not coming through the way I'd hoped, and I really don't want to rent an apartment and kennel the droolers for possibly months. I told my new realtor I needed her to pull a rabbit out of a hat. Anyway, she just sent a listing in Lake Placid - owners open to rent to buy and dogs are fine. It's a log home, on 5 acres of woods/meadow with a 3 stall barn and large shed. Absolutely wonderful! Only 8 minutes from the hospital, and no close neighbors, so even if the kids bark, no worries. No fence as is, but plenty of room to put one up, even if I just do a small area before the freeze then expand it later. With the barn, I may even be able to do some runs to work on more boarding/rescue opportunities in the area down the road. The realtor is looking for other options too, but hard to beat this! I said a rabbit, never expected it to be Harvey!!

So good "new home" drool would be most appreciated to help this along - we don't have much time to make something happen. I need to move in about 3 weeks...

I am still reading and thinking of everyone, sending drool when needed....snooters to all!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl
Ace, Sage, Kirby