[Dailydrool] the Guardian Angel Basset Rescue Waddle

cara witkowski cara_witkowski at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 12:58:34 PDT 2009

Loved the post about Elsinor and Charlie at the Waddle this past weekend.  It was my first time going, and I brought my two bassets and my daughter and granddaughter brought theirs, and I totally agree, it was a wonderful event.  Not only a great time for the dogs, but meeting all the people and the dogs, and hearing all the stories made for a very happy and upbeat weekend.  I will definitely go next year, and start saving my money long before, as there is so much "basset crap" as someone called it, to choose from.  Cara, owned by Gertie and Crystal and fostering Duke