[Dailydrool] Brudder E's muskrat

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:36:24 PDT 2009

Hey Elwood,
We have a muskrat that lives in the lake in our backyard.  We haven't
seen him swimming by lately.  Maybe since tourist season is over he has
decided to take a little vacation and has headed over your way!!!  If
you see him again, tell him Otter, Radar and Kita say Hi.  He is very
cute when he is swimming by in the water, but of course he isn't at our
door either.  We actually have a duck that hops the fence and comes to
our back door looking for food.  He doesn't mind the boys because he is
one very big duck!!!

Cheryl