[Dailydrool] New Groomer Report

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:47:42 PDT 2009

YEAH!

The new groomers were done with my anxious dog in less than 90 minutes.  They called to say he did great, never snapped at anyone.  He loved being scrubbed down and having his ears cleaned; they were even able to express his anal glands.  I'm so relieved!  I have an appointment to get our other basset boy, Tucker, groomed next week.

I'm pretty sure the chicken won him over. . .

Mary Lee