[Dailydrool] Loki's vet visit

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 16:24:59 PDT 2009

Tues I took Loki in for his annual "tuneup" -shots, physical and toebone
clipping. It was a little hard getting out the door as Crackers wanted to
come  too (Jordan was howling in her crate). At the vet, we are sitting in the
exam  room and I hear Dr Robyn saying on the other side of the door "Where's
my Loki  man, where's my favorite hush puppy " in a happy voice. Loki
starts to dance and  jump at the door. She opens the door and crouches down to
hug and pet him and  Loki throws himself at her and PEES ALL OVER HER.  Robyn
is sitting there  with pee all over her scrubs and the floor! The vet nurse
came in with a towel  and we were all laughing. Robyn said he was the first
client of the day and she  gets peed on but she does keep spare scrubs in
the office.
After everything got mopped up, Loki behaved himself during the shots and
exam and blood taking and even the toebone cutting.
I promised to bring a cork next time.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan