[Dailydrool] Chillie Pepper's Mike

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:10:31 PDT 2009

Some of you may remember that Chillie Pepper's ( who lives with my mom and step dad) Mike lost his leg recently due to an undetected blood clot. He just got his first prothesis a week or two ago- but still had issues because the leg hadn't healed completely yet. He had surgery tuesday to remove infected tissue and to clean it out. Today we were told he has a MERSA infection. Please have your furkids sling some strong drool for him and if you are inclined, please include him in your prayers. He and my mom could really use it. Chillie is not here as my nephew has been staying with her when he is not in school. She really misses him- she has learned to maneuver around all his equipment ( walker, wheelchair etc.) and truly sticks to him like velcro. If he moves- she moves. If he sleeps- she stays right at his side. She needs him to get well and come home. We all do.

thank you, Angelika