[Dailydrool] Sundey Dinnerz Wuz About To Be Serbed

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 15:19:13 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup. We gotz us a rodent. Oh, he be a biggie. I tellz youze da storie, Brudder Elwood liddel whut dem sey--disgruntin.

It be Sundey. We do da deal, an I hearz Momma an Daddy a talkin bout da rodent whut still a roamin round me yard. Momma seyz put da catchin cage out by da porch. He go rite out dere ebbry dey. Iffin youze put in in da yard, youze git da bunny famblie agin.

Brudder Elwood like dis plan, I bee finkin it be short trot to da stobe, put dat fing rite up by da door. I watch fur it.

Daddy grumble, Momma gib him da eyeball, seyz now lookie, dis fing gots ta go, why da childrenz afraid, the boyz are a rippin out da home, he go dere ebbry dey, put da cage on da porch. Momma got da noseholez a flarin, Daddy gotz da snappin cage rite on da porch now. Dis man git da picsure, he be liddel slow wif da headbone sumtime.

Brudder Elwood waitin. I teke a liddel nappie by da door. I habin wunderful dreamz an bout dat time I git da aromaz of rodent. I open me eyeballz, an dere it be, lookin in me glass door. I git all me?whiskers a goin straight?and I be a yellin and screamin, I sendz out da rodent alert to Brudder Jake whut be outside takin a dump, and he com a roarin in da home, he be in full gallopz, a pushin an a shovin. He smack Elder Clara on da way by,whut doonot meke da ol wooman heppy, but we all git into da rodent eatin positionz.

Da rodent sit rite dere. He just a watchin all ob we.

Den it Heppin.

Da rodent smellz dem apples and he go rite in da trap. Da specul cage go snappy.

Brudder Elwood run to da foodz room. I git me apron on, crank on da stobe. I run back to da door, why dat gonna requirez da biggie roastin pan, liddel sprinkle ob garlic to kill da smell, meebe sum taterz an graby on da side, liddle musketrat allermode fur desertz, why wif all ob dat meat I cook all week. Why, I hab to git on da blower, invite a few houndies ober, watch da game on tb, mebee meke sum rat rollz to eat, liddel musketellz wine, why da finkin go on an on---play liddel music--musketrat lub---

I go back to da door. Brudder Elwood dooze da rite fing. I press me paws togedder, gib fanks, I close me eyeballz, point me snooter up to da sky,sey fank youze fur dis-----

Hold it.Whut be dat noise??? It be interupptin a berry immpawtant gibbin ob fanks.

Why dis be outrage, Daddie a loadin da cage whut gotz me dinner in it inta da truck. He dribin down da road, da rodent be a wavin da paw at all ob we.

Dis not a heppy endin.

Brudder Elwood wurk all week an git no pay ob rodent dinnerz. Reelocatin ob da rodent not in me planz---

Where dooze dat rabbit famblie go--

Goodbye Mr Rodent.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester