[Dailydrool] High Country Basset Hound Picnic

Valerie B Hunt vbhunt at fs.fed.us
Mon Sep 28 09:30:37 PDT 2009

High Country Basset Hound Rescue is having its Fort Collins picnic this
Saturday, October 3rd.
There will be dogs there for adoption, as well as dogs who have found
their forever homes.
This picnic is open to anyone who has or loves Basset Hounds - bring them
down!
We will also be having a merchandise booth, and contests for the dogs!
1:00-5:00
City Park shelter #7 (same as in previous years)
Ballfield reserved for dogs to play off-leash

BHR will provide hot dogs and drinks. Please bring chips or a dessert to
share. We will have contests (Longest Ears, Youngest/Oldest Basset,
Fastest Treat-Eater, etc.).  Feel free to bring your hound in his/her
favorite costume! Come join us and get to know others who love these
hounds as much as you do!

Valerie Hunt, Land Law Examiner
USDA Forest Service
Rocky Mountain Region