[Dailydrool] Kween Willow again

Happy Hound Pet Services dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Wed Sep 30 10:51:31 PDT 2009

It is we agin.  Now weze had a ruff mornin!  Mommas came inta da keechin dis AM and foun our 16 yer owd weenie dog layin in a pool of he own pee.  Now weenie a kween dog.  He no like messes.  Most days he bury his poo unner leevs.  No way he wan lay in he own pee.  Then he poo himself!  Wight there!  He not even get up!  He just poo on he!

Momma scoopum up and wun out da door - not evun feed we!  Not even wet we pee!  She gone fur long time.  When she come back she say CJ has a Cesar.  Now, momma a dog twainer.  Not sure why CJ needs Cesar.  he's a purty good boy anyway.  Momma says vetman thinks CJ has Cesar cuz of a bwain tumor.  Dint no Cesar new nothin bout bwain tumors.  Think I stay away from he.  he no too much.  I no wan a bwain tumor.

So recap:  Vitowia has wump removed and it cancer, we hope not come back.  Mowwy beaguw has ouchie back that no get better and she no pway anymore.  CJ has Cesar, maybe bwain tumor.  And Momma be very very upset.

We have bad munf!  Pweeze dwools for we!

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
www.happyhoundpetservices.com