[Dailydrool] No No No

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 16:47:03 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Poleese--no mores talkin bout vegetablez or squasherz or punkinz, why?da Momma be a readin an a loadin it rite inta me home again. I eats so much ob dat stuff now I got leevez a growin in me wherez I used ta hab nosebone hairz.

We talk bout Beefs. An Chickey. An Porkerz.?An Fishie. An Rabbit. An Rodent. Liddel froggie leggz. I likez a gud bug ebbry nowz an den.

We houndies like meatz.

Brudder Elwood a goin to inspect da foodroom now.

Iffin I seez anyfing yeller, or orange or green we gonna hab a chat.

Meatz. We drool better wif meatz.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts