[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:32:50 PDT 2009

We'se reeding da Drools. Not good dis stuff not good, youse nose?
So we gots Conley an he gots da peenie budder offa da counner. He a pain in
da royal but he kin reech enyfing. Eben Mr. Cooper Sir canit reech haff da
stoff  onna counners.
Sose we gots da peenie budder an now we DROOLIN  big time for ebberbuddy
whut needs it for Cesars and da aunties wiff da flews, an bagels wiff ouchy
bekes an ebberfing.
Nuffin sciting goin on hear. Cnly stoled sum sissors taday an run round da
yard wiffum wiff MomPerson habbin hart attax tryina gettem beke before Cnly
tript. He reely not too brite, ya nose?

Love an Drool to all in need,

Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Cooper