[Dailydrool] Drool and a few celebrations

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:31:37 PDT 2009

Healing drool to Jake who needs total ear ablation for cancer, for Elmo (no
cancer!!), for Victoria (more no cancer drool!!), for Morry's bad back, for
CJ, for Harrison, and for Quincey.  Also healing drool for Angelo with
pancreatitis -- dogs do recover fully from it.  Drool for Abby with Utah
Friends of Basset Hounds, and for Sirius (we're glad you're home).

We're glad Bella's surgery went well and she had such good margins.  Glad
Slater is doing well too.

Wen, we're sending heart healing drool to you and safe journey drool to poor
Emmy.  She was lucky to have spent her last days being loved by you.  We're
also sending heart healing drool to Lula T. Mudfoot's people.

And now for the happy wishes -- happy birthday Bubba the Bulldozer!  Hope
you got lots of treats and bellyrubs.  And happy 10th birthday (belated) to
Buddy.  What a very sweet boy -- he's so big, smooshy, and gentle.  And Liam
is a little cutie!

And finally happy Gotcha Day to my heart dog Henry.  We adopted Henry from
BROOD two years ago.  He is my velcro dog -- we do EVERYTHING together.  His
celebration was his very own can of cat food -- when Dub-Dub was alive he
lived to steal his food (it's harder with Rosebud since she and her food are
separated from him with an elaborate series of baby gates).  He is an
extremely picky eater of dog food (even occasionally turning up his nose at
my home-cooked concotion of rice, ground beef, vegetables, and scrambled
egg), but he gobbled the cat food.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))