[Dailydrool] Sojo's dog food - Darlene

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:18:36 PDT 2009

Wow!  10 dogs!  If I had room for 10 I'd have that many too!  :)
I think you'll really like Sojo's food.  It's been a long time since I've
found something really new in the food industry.  This one is great.  I did
talk to one of their customer service reps & I believe she said they helped
rescues... but don't quote me on it.

For the Fruit & vegie dog food mix I add cooked meats - basically whatever
happens to be on sale & run fresh vegies thru the food processor.  I will
also add cooked brown rice/lentils/split peas (Sara has "fiber" issues
<rolling eyes>)  This also helps the ol' budget.  I've been able to get
Hal's itchies to stop & no more greasy coat (just diagnosed with
allergies).  Everydog at my house loves it, & I love how much easier it is
for me to prepare foods for them.

Have you tried giving your Annie Milk thistle for her liver?  Just a
thought.

Let me know how you like it!
vikki momperson to
Spencer, Sara Sue, Hal E. Bear