[Dailydrool] STOMPIN

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 22:57:26 PDT 2010

Yes, it is 2 AM. I am a fretting PAWTUNIA. I've been busy looking at the
weather reports for this weekend....they are a might iffy...and there are
now multiple voices WOOOOOOOOOOOOOFING something about getting of my
A............so here's the deal. This is my waddle as Basset Hostess. I am
scared outta my paws...my momcakes is gone. My Auntie Taco is gone. They are
conspiring with Auntie feyfey to scare me. I think I heard Uncle Chili. Oh
dear......this is scary....but I'm afraid of getting my paws wet and I'm
afraid of the voices...

So, the voices say that I need to ask for some help to STOMP away the rain
from the pawcast for the BoardWaddle! So...I think this is how it
goes...STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP PET FEYFEY STOMP WHERE DID THAT
COME FROM STOMP WOOF STOMP THIS IS CREEPY STOMP GIVE CAKIE A COOKIE STOMP
STOMP I HATE THIS NO RAIN STOMP STOMP........

Whew. I hear rumbling. They are STOMPING FOR US.

Please BoardWaddle and remember that IF the weather is bad us move inside
and do all the fun stuff so come AT 11 to the Civic and Sports Center NOT
BEFORE 11, but if ya STOMP hard nuff we don't have to go in. Please to read
the instructions in da packet.

...and come to dinner. You really can't believe the piles of stuff. Momcakes
never had so much stuff. Piles and piles and piles. I'm scared to come in my
house for all the piles!!

PAWTUNIA