[Dailydrool] RobitussinDM

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 16 13:20:51 PDT 2010

This Robitussin DM was prescribed by an emergency room doggie hospital in Melbourne Florida by a vet who did surgery on our CaseyMae (ATB) 2 years before she died. I have full trust in all the Drs at this emergency center.

Our 10 month old black lab was diagnosed having a "virus". And it was presecribed along with Clavamox after an initial shot of Polyflex.  Her coughing was very hoarse, like the croup in  child.  The expectorant helped her cough up some phlem and she is feeling much better today.  The cough is almost gone.

I also would never give any meds without an OK from  Vet.  (even though I am an RN!!)  Sue, Mom Slave to Phoebe and Tilly and CaseyMae ATB