[Dailydrool] Charlie

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 18:35:20 PDT 2010

As  you all know, Charlie's kidneys have started to fail, and lately  he
has been giving me problems eating.  He is not interested in his KD food
much, so I have been cooking chicken and hamburger for him and mixing it with
rice and other dog food to get him to eat.  The vet said that it is better
he eat something he likes as opposed to nothing.  Hopefully I can get  him
back on his regular food, but will do as I have to to keep in fed.  I  used to
put his pills in his food, but now I hide it in liver sausage so he  gets
them.  He is really keeping up with his slave training.

I also have a $5.00 Eukanuba coupon I will send to anyone who would like
it.  Just e-mail me your addie, and you can have it.

Douglas