[Dailydrool] Exhausted

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 05:57:26 PDT 2010

All the hounds at Western Misoouri Basset Rescue are exhausted this morning. We just spent two days at the Kansas City Pet Expo and we are pooped. It is not easy to have eight hounds in tow and them performing from ten in the morning till seven at night. We had things to sell and raffle items and made a wopping $31.00. Such a dissapointment. The hounds all enjoyed all of the attention and treats but they are all still sleeping and the house is very quiet right now which is unusual for 18 hounds.