[Dailydrool] 5098.50

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Apr 24 18:51:34 PDT 2010

That is how much the Bounders made today at their annual Drooling for Dollars Yard sale!

YAY!!

This includes  the  dollars that were sent in from our internet friends to help our yard sale!
For all you who have sent in a little something,  we will wait until the month is done and do a drawing of the donators.  We just want to say thank you and surprise someone with a little something......still do not know what it will be!

Many folks got to meet the Bounders as they were in and out of the front yard.  We had a few interested in adopting and will see how that might go.
All the volunteers were awesome,  we could not have done nearly as well without all the help in setting up over the last 2 days and help in procurement of the last couple months.
SHA has the BEST volunteers, and the Bounders do love them!

I just wanted to share our good news.  We all worked very hard,  but the payoff is so much more than our sweat.

aroos and don't wake me before 9am tomorrow.......oh yeah, like the hounds will wait that long to have breakfast!
wen and the Bounders