[Dailydrool] Adjustment

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:29:29 PDT 2010

Honey is a Daddy's girl, unless Daddy is not available, but if he is, he is HERS.  Roxanne likes the idea of being Daddy's girl too.  He eats good stuff when he watches Tv. Sometime she beats Honey to the sweet spot, the sofa next of Daddy.  After days of disappointment and sulking Honey came up with her own solution.  The sofa has a soft back but one wide enought to support her.  And it brings her head right up there next to Daddy's head.  So there Roxanne!  Sue K  Momperson to Buttercup (They come to me when I sesire attention), Beau ( Girls are a pain) Honey (I got her first  and I want all the attention, Roxanne is a sneak)  Roxanne ( I got a Daddy, I get walks, I get food, I got sofas, oh boy , oh boy , AND I got a special 2-legger to chill with downstairs, too,) Foster Memphhis who may be adopted soon,  (Good eats, good pets, but those girls are a royal pain) and Kitties (AMEN to that) and Mickey (Is that new dog looking at me funny?)