[Dailydrool] Getting"fixed"

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 15:08:45 PDT 2010

OM doG!!!!Henry, This is Colt 1/2 half of the Bad A** Basset Brothers. The
mischeivous one! Momma had Ruger & I "fixed"  We didn't need fixed either!!!
No basset needs fixed!! We are perfect specimens of the reflection of God.
We heard her talk to Dad about it saying that we needed "fixed"...something
about testosterone getting out of whack, making us mark territory (our
territory is fenced..no need to mark it), digging out to chase tail (I case
my own tail...or Ruger's when we play tag...I don't need to chase anyone
else's) Daddy said that he didn't want to have any part of us getting fixed!
So a few days later she dropped us off at the vetman...Not happy about being
left there!  He put us in a kennel and a little later his minion came in and
took Ruger!  A nickzillion minutes later Ruger was brought back  and had a
tube in his throat and was out cold!  Then they took me!!!  I was howling
for my brother to tell me he was okay...but the minion took me and they gave
me a shot and I got all druggy feeling...next thing I know I wake back up in
the kennel and barked for Ruger...He barked back saying that he was okay but
had been robbed!!! Robbed, what the doG???  Ruger said that his family
jewels were gone! So I checked for mine and they were gone...Holy doG what
did momma get us into???  Finally momma came to get us & took  us home , we
were still a little woozy and slept the rest of the night...but the next
morning I looked to see if it might have been a bad dream, but it wasn't my
jewels were still missing and so were Ruger's! We went to tell momma about
the theft but she just cuddled us, gave us doggie ice cream and snuggled us
some more, we tried to contact a Police dog but none would respond to our
911 calls. "Hey Ruger do you remember when the vetman stole our Family
jewels? We need to bite that bad vetman next time we see him." So if your
momma takes to get you "fixed" you need to lojack your family jewels!

Ruger and I are soooo sorry to hear about Basil going to the Bridge. We are
sending heart healing drool to your family.
We are also sending tummy healing drool to the Western Missouri Basset
Rescue.  Hope you hounds getting feeling better soon.
We also are sad that we will miss another Waddle!  Hope everyone in Michigan
has fun. NORAIN-Stomp-NORAIN-Stomp

Love & Big wet sloppy kisses to all
Colt & Ruger...The jewelless hounds.