[Dailydrool] spamalot

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:27:58 PDT 2010

I am warned that there is an email going around again from someone alleging
to be stuck overseas, having lost passport money etc etc help me help me I
don't know what to do--- that one. I think  it came around last year but
this is just to let people know that it is hitting the dog  lists again
(apparently we are kind people) (suckers).
To make this Basset related Last year Nigel wanted to send the woman his
life savings, which luckily consisted of a used collar and a slightly chewed
Nylabone.
Consider yourselves forewarned.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper, whose hearts are broken for
Hollyberry and Noah.